Utilising the best technology, premium materials and rigorous testing, the Rise underfloor heating solution is an affordable and effective way to heat your home. The no-nonsense and uncomplicated heating system is easy to fit and use, providing peace of mind whilst preparing your home for the future.
The Rise underfloor heating loose wire is most suited to smaller rooms or awkwardly shaped areas when considering the use of under-tile heating. To install, lay down strips of the sticky tape, peel away the protective backing and then lay your loose wire in 6-8cm sections (depending on the desired wattage, please see table and info below) across the room. When connecting electrical systems, a fully qualified electrician should carry out the work. We also recommend using the best under-tile insulation to produce the most energy-efficient results.
Suitable for use under ceramic, porcelain and natural stone in your bathroom, kitchen, hallway, conservatory and living room.
- Flexibility to create 150-200 Watts per m²
- 1.5 - 2.0m²
- 2mm thin cable
- High-quality Fluoropolymer (Teflon) inner & outer insulation
- Lifetime warranty with Safeguard guarantee
- To maintain the guarantee of the loose wire we recommend purchasing one of the Rise Wi-Fi thermostats together with a full system from the same range.
- Tried and tested by TÜV Rheinland UK (TÜV Rheinland is a leading provider of technical services worldwide. Our mats, cables and thermostats have been all tested by TUV to the relevant international standard)
- By spacing the heating cable (between 6cm and 8cm) you can create different wattages from 150 to 200 watts per square metre. In very large areas you may require less heat per m² which allows you to fit more meterage on a thermostat. If you are looking to warm your floor and take the chill off your tiles, we would recommend 150 watts. If you are looking to use underfloor heating as your primary heat source, we would recommend 200 watts.