Warmup’s Loose Wire System doesn’t raise floor levels and is perfect for bringing radiant warmth to any room in your home renovation project.
If you’re looking for an underfloor heating solution for an irregularly shaped room or a room featuring many fixed objects, such as baths or cabinets, Warmup’s Loose Wire Underfloor Heating System is an ideal choice.
The electric heating wires are just 1.8mm thin, meaning they won’t impact floor heights and it is recommended for use with stone or tiled floor finishes. The system is best fitted by a qualified installer who will lay the wires in a bespoke pattern ideal for the precise requirements of your room and attach these by hand to the subfloor. The installer can then screed over the heating wires and connect the system to the electricity source before laying your chosen flooring on top. The system is available as a kit – featuring all you need for a successful installation, including the heating wire, primer, tape and even a roller brush.
- No increase in floor heights.
- Perfect for use in irregularly-shaped rooms.
- Durable, ultra-thin heating wire.
- Quick installation times.
- Available as a kit - comes with everything you need.
- SafetyNet™ installation guarantee.
- Lifetime manufacturer’s warranty.
- Simple to fit around fixtures.
- 1.5 - 1.8m² With 70mm Spacing.
- 1.9 - 2.4m² With 90mm Spacing.
- 2.5 - 2.7m² With 70mm Spacing.
- 2.8 - 3.0m² With 80mm Spacing.
- 3.1 - 3.4m² With 90mm Spacing.
- 3.5 - 3.8m² With 70mm Spacing.
- 3.9 - 4.1m² With 80mm Spacing.
- 4.2 - 4.4m² With 90mm Spacing.
- 4.5 - 5.0m² With 70mm Spacing.
- 5.1 - 5.6m² With 80mm Spacing.
- 5.7 - 5.9m² With 90mm Spacing.
Further coverage details can be found in the technical datasheet PDF file. Combining multiple options can give the user more specific coverage options.